Thursday, March 17, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday


 

Jacket: Sears; Shirt: Old Navy; Jeans: JC Penney; Shoes: Payless; Earrings: Target

Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone! 
Now, before you go getting your pinchers out, let me tell you that I carried all my books in an emerald green tote bag today. So, I wasn't a complete rebel.

Awkward:
  • The middle-aged man in the car behind me getting out of his car at a red light to change his shirt and belt.
  • The light turning green while the man was changing.
  • Only like 10 people showing up to each of my classes today. With about 6 people in each class being drunk, or part way there.
  • Working on a burn test assignment for my textiles class in a study room on campus and causing the entire hallway to smell like burnt popcorn.
  • The girl sitting in front of me in class wearing a glittery headband, complete with giant shamrocks on springs. That stopped being cute about 15 years ago.
Awesome:
  • There's only six weeks left in this semester, then I'm free of everything education-related until August.
  • It is in the 60's today, and sunny. Spring has finally arrived in Michigan.
  • My teachers letting me turn in assignments online so that I don't have to drive 40 minutes to campus tomorrow.
  • Getting an A on the clothing line I had to help design as part of a group project for class.
  • My weekend starting on Thursday afternoons.
  • My possible class schedule for next semester. If everything goes as planned, I'll only have to drive out to campus twice a week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...