Wednesday, July 13, 2011

10 & 11

Top: Old Navy; Dress (as skirt): American Eagle;
Scarf: Swapped with Korin; Belt: Dad's; Shoes: Target

Grey Shirt: Old Navy; Pink Shirt: J Crew; Jeans: JC Penney;
Shoes: Target; Scarf: Vintage (SG's); Earrings: Target

I think I'm going to start posting my 30 for 30 outfits a few days at a time so I can get through them more quickly. I have most of them photographed, I just haven't had time to post them. I'm ready to start wearing other clothes. I feel like I'm neglecting the rest of my closet.

Anyway. You see that gorgeous coral scarf that I'm wearing in the first photo? I got it from Korin during the scarf swap that Jessie hosted. I absolutely love it! And it is big enough that I can wrap it a few times and wear it through the winter. Head on over to Korin's blog to see how she styled the scarf I sent her.

Do you remember back in high school when you used to take two t-shirts that had a similar color scheme and roll the sleeves together so that the bottom shirt showed through? No? That was just me and my friends? Oh. Well, I was looking through pictures from my junior year of high school the other day and decided I'd try it again. Except with regular shirts this time and not school cheerleading shirts. And frankly, I liked it better then.

I'm joining in on the Thursday Latelies fun tomorrow. I filmed the video today. It is awkward. I hope you're prepared for that.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...