Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dear Readers

Dear Readers,
Since this is my first post, I thought I should give you a little bit of information about myself and my reasons for starting this blog. Blogging is something that I have wanted to do for a while. I feel like I come across a lot of things that other people might be interested in, and that I should stop keeping all these ideas to myself. This blog will mainly focus on recipes, vegetarian of course, clothing/fashion, and DIY projects. Fashion is something that has always interested me, and I love sharing my thoughts about it with the people around me. And I think that making your own clothes can be an interesting and inexpensive way to express yourself. So if I think of any do-it-yourself clothing projects, I will be sure to post those on here. And cooking is something I love to do, even if most of the time I am just cooking for one. So I will try to keep you all updated on any great recipes that I come across. I never thought I would have the time to blog, and seeing as how I'm moving in two weeks, this probably isn't the best time to start. However, I'm really excited about it. I will try and post as much as I can over the next two weeks. But it should pick-up after that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...