Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rainy Days & Broken Phones

Two posts in one week! I know, I can hardly believe it either, it hasn't happened in a while. It's been a long, stressful week and I couldn't be happier that it is almost over. I decided to actually put on something other than a v-neck tee and skinny jeans for the first time in what feels like forever and it ended up raining all day. So by the time I got around to taking pictures, it was dark and gloomy outside and I was a wrinkled mess. 


Cardigan: Gift; Top: Nordstrom Rack; Jeans: Tommy Hilfiger;
Shoes: Target; Earrings: The Mustard Seed; Ring: H&M

This is how I started my week:
I was literally five feet away from my car when the bottom of one of my bags decided to rip open. Luckily, I was able to grab it before my laptop fell out, but my poor phone wasn't so lucky. This was the first phone I had really liked and hadn't had any problems with in a long time, so I was pretty torn up about it. I had planned on getting the same one, but apparently the new version isn't so fantastic, and two people came in wanting to get theirs replaced within the first five minutes I was at Verizon.

So, I got an iphone instead, and I'm hoping I don't regret it.

How fun is this case?! I've had my eye on another case for a while, but since I wasn't planning on having to buy a new phone right now I didn't want to pay an additional $40+ for a case. And since I had a modcloth giftcard, I ended paying under $10 for this one.


Okay, so I realize this post was insanely long. Sorry! If you got through it all(or just skipped to the end) and you have an iphone, what apps should I download?


Happy Friday!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...