Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Missoni for Target

I feel like a horrible blogger for posting hardly anything in the past few weeks. The first week of classes always screws with my schedule, and I really only wore one outfit this week that I would have considered taking pictures of. I didn't though, my camera was dead, and  apparently it would have taken way too much effort for me to charge the battery. But, now that I kind of have my new schedule figured out and a million new due dates added to my calendar, I feel like getting back into a steady posting schedule should be fairly easy. I hope so anyways. So while I don't have any outfits to show you tonight, I thought I'd share what I picked up at Target a few hours ago...

Aren't they fantastic? I'm probably going to wear them way too often over the next two months, or until it starts snowing, whichever comes first.

Were any of you able to snag anything from the Missoni for Target collection today? 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...