Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Present pt. 2



Bracelet #1: Mom's
Monogrammed Bracelet: Max & Chloe, gift from Pops

I'm in love with my new monogrammed bracelet! It was part 2 of my birthday present from my pops. It arrived bright and early Tuesday morning. And I really wish there was a video of me trying to get this bracelet on yesterday, because it was kind of ridiculous. You have to squeeze the bracelet and then kind of pop the monogrammed plate into place. And it's really hard to do by yourself. Or maybe I'm just not capable of putting jewelry on by myself that early in the morning. Thank goodness it was easier to do today; I think I'm getting the hang of it. 

Hope you're all having a good week!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...