Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekend Recap




Hello Lovelies!

I went into this week with the greatest intention of posting almost everyday. But, I am literally drowning in school work right now. I have three exams in the next 36 hours and I'm not prepared for any of them. But, I needed a quick break from my marketing notes, so I decided to write up a quick post about what I've been up to this past week (besides studying and writing business plans).


  1. Welcoming the cooler Fall weather by sitting around the fire pit at my mom's house last weekend.
  2. My mom's company newsletter is called the buzz (I think), and since their office was featured in it a while back, they got these ridiculous, but seriously comfortable t-shirts. I stole it (because it is so soft) since my mom doesn't wear t-shirts.
  3. Enjoying some neon blue nails to brighten my day since it rained all week.
  4. The 40 mph wind gusts the past three days have left 99% of the trees completely bare. I hate that we only got to enjoy the fall colors for about a week.
  5. (and 6.) Tigger has decided that since it is getting colder outside, she needs to sit on my chest whenever I try to use my computer. I'm not even sure how she managed to do this. I'm not okay with this.
Hope you all had an amazing weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...