Monday, October 10, 2011

Ross Grand Opening



Cardigan, Top, Jeans; Shoes: Target; Bag: JC Penney/Gift; 
Bracelet: Max & Chloe/Gift; Necklace: Beau and Stella/Gift; 
Earrings: The Mustard Seed; Sunnies: Kenneth Cole Reaction 


Hope you all had a good start to your week today! I spent it sitting in three classes, recovering from a weekend of too much shopping. And, while I may have spent way too much money this weekend, I enjoyed every minute of it. My mom is always saying that she wished there was a Ross clothing store close by, and this past weekend, several finally opened up in the Chicago area. So, I headed out to Illinois (yes, again) to go to the grand opening with her. After serveral detours (which my mother ignored), her check engine light coming on, dropping her car off at the shop, and returning to the house to get my car instead, we finally made it to Ross. Just not the one we had originally planned on going to. So, after two trips to Target and a very long trip to Ross, I now have even less room in my closet (which I didn't think was possible). Anyone want to come help me decide what to get rid of in there?

Hope you all had a good weekend!

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...