Friday, October 21, 2011

eShakti Review

A little while back I woke up to an email from eShakti asking me to review a product from their online shop. I was thrilled to say the least. I had heard of eShakti before and I was intrigued by their "One size does not fit all and all sizes are not created equal" philosophy. eShakti offers a huge amount of amazing pieces available in both standard and custom sizes ranging from 0-26w. 

So, after spending way too much time looking through all the pieces they offered and emailing a ridiculous amount of links to my friends and family asking their opinions (then ignoring their opinions), I finally decided on a simple dress. I decided to do a custom-sized order and filled out all of my measurements, along with selecting a knee-length hem, on the order form. Because who doesn't want clothes made to their exact measurements?! However, when my dress arrived just over a week later, I took the dress out of it's packaging and knew that it wasn't going to fit. I tried it on, and sadly, I was drowning in it. However, the quality is amazing, and I'm in love with the dress. So, I am going to get it taken in and hope that it is still as great as I had originally hoped it would be.

So, even though my first experience with eShakti wasn't as perfect as I would have hoped, they were amazing to work with and I highly recommend them! The quality of their pieces is fantastic and I plan on ordering from them again in the future, but I'll probably stick to a standard size instead of doing a custom-sized order again.

The dress I ordered isn't available anymore, so you'll have to wait to see it until I get it altered. But here are some of the pieces from eShakti that I am currently loving:

eShakti


Low top, $43
eShakti - Shop Women’s designer fashion dresses, tops| Size 0-26W..., $40
eShakti - Shop Women’s designer fashion dresses, tops| Size 0-26W..., $43
Denim pants, $50
eShakti - Shop Women’s designer fashion dresses, tops| Size 0-26W..., $60
eShakti.com | Monte carlo jacket, $70
eShakti.com | Floral cutwork cotton top, $60
eShakti.com | Post modern love tweed skirt, $50



eShakti2


eShakti - Shop Women’s designer fashion dresses, tops| Size 0-26W..., $70
eShakti - Shop Women’s designer fashion dresses, tops| Size 0-26W..., $100
eShakti - Shop Women’s designer fashion dresses, tops| Size 0-26W..., $60
eShakti - Shop Women’s designer fashion dresses, tops| Size 0-26W..., $70
eShakti - Shop Women’s designer fashion dresses, tops| Size 0-26W..., $80
eShakti.com | Fall quartet of hues dress, $90


Let me know if you've ever ordered anything from eShakti, or if you're planning to!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...