Friday, January 6, 2012

Black Cat



 Jacket: Target; Plaid: Old Navy; Chambray: Target, 
Jeans: JC Penney; Shoes: Corso Como; Bracelet: Gift/Max & Chloe
Earrings: The Mustard Seed; Necklace: Grandma's

(Please note that while all my snow has melted, the people that live behind 
me still have a yard full of snow and ice. I feel bad for them.)

Happy Friday, Chickadees!

Hope you're all getting a fun start on your weekends right now! 
I'm apparently being stalked by a black cat. It showed up while I was taking pictures today, and stayed in the yard for hours. I tried to convince it to be friends with me, but it wanted no part of that idea. Now, I'm not usually superstitious at all. When I see a black cat running through the yard, I pretty much just want to give it food and convince it to be my outdoors cat. But, I'm pretty sure when a cat angrystares in your window for hours on end, but runs when you try to get near it, that it is a bad sign. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...