Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hibernation


  
  
Jacket: Target; Sweater: Old Navy; Jeans: Levi's (DIY skinnied);
Boots: Big Buddha (Gift); Scarf: No brand/Random shop in IL;
Earrings: The Mustard Seed; Ring: H&M

I hope you're all having a great week and an even better start to 2012! Here in MI, we started 2012 with a few inches of snow. The snow finally started to melt last night, so I decided it was probably time to go outside and take some pictures today. I like to avoid snow and icy roads at all costs, so I've basically been hibernating for the past few days. But not the fun kind of hibernating where you eat a ton of carbs and then sleep for days at a time. Not that I wouldn't really enjoy all that that entails, but sleeping is #1 on the list entitled "Things I'm Awful At", which is going to make those 8:00 AM classes that start on Tuesday a real big bundle of warmth and happiness. 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...