Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday Wishlist - ON


I'm starting something new here on the blog. It's part of my new years resolutions to blog more, and to have more structure and cohesion from week to week. On Wednesdays I'm going to list some of the things I'm obsessing over that week. Otherwise, the tabs stay open on my laptop until I have the extra cash to buy them. Which usually ends up not happening and then I am left with 60+ tabs open and a really slow computer. Plus, I love seeing what clothes/makeup/jewelry/shoes/etc. people are wishing would show up in their closets. I'll try to focus on one store or one style each week. 

This week: Old Navy. I went on their website to send a friend the link to a sweater I just bought, and somehow got roped in to looking at all the new arrivals. My wallet still hasn't forgiven me for how much I spent at two different Old Navy's Christmas week, so this probably isn't helping anything. But, I do have a $20 off coupon that I need to use soon.


  1. Charmeuse Tab-Sleeve Dress
  2. Printed Blanket Wrap Cardigan - Obsessed with this. It might be coming to live with me next week.
  3. Pleated Ruffle Tank
  4. Multi-Stripe Long Sleeve Tee - How cute are the multi-colored stripes? I love the contrast between the navy and the brown.
  5. Printed Wrap Dress
  6. Striped Dolman Sleeve Tee
  7. Striped Intarsia Sweater
  8. Faux Fur Shoulder Bag - I have no idea what it is about this bag, but I'm kind of dying over it right now.
  9. Striped French Terry Shift Dress
  10. Faux Snakeskin Flats
  11. Character Lounge Pants - I love batman. And even though I hate pajama pants 99% of the time, I think I need these.
  12. Color Blocked Tote
Let me know in a comment or e-mail if you like the idea for Wednesday Wishlist, and maybe I'll start a link-up for future Wednesdays.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...