Tuesday, May 10, 2011

EBEW: Florals

Cardigan: Sam's Club, Shirt: Old Navy; Skirt: Target
Shoes: Gift-Aeropostale; Earrings: Local Gift Shop; Bracelets: Gift


Today is florals day over at Everybody, Everywear, and I couldn't wait to throw on this cardigan again. I am in love with the colors in it and how well it pairs with so many different things in my closet.  However, I have to confess that I am no longer wearing this. After taking these slightly awkward  pictures (I totally look pregs in these. I'm not, I promise, my shirt and cami are just tucked in really awkwardly), I changed into shorts and a T-shirt. And, now I'm going to take a quick nap and try to sleep off this (hopefully just a 24 hour) cold.

Hope you're all having an amazing day.

Florals | Everybody, Everywear

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...