Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane.....


Sweater: Sam's Club; Jeans: JC Penney; Scarf: Vintage YSL;
Belt: Grandma's; Shoes: Payless; Earrings: Local Fair Trade Shop (The Mustard Seed)




 I wont lie, I wore this like a week and a half ago for a day of shopping with mom, and just never got around to posting it. I'm sure you've all noticed by now that Gizmo really likes to take part in these little photo-shoots.   He doesn't leave my side when I visit my mom. I really want to kidnap him and bring him back to Michigan with me. 


On another note, in my last post I mentioned that I was packing for an upcoming trip. I also said that I would tell you about it Saturday. So, let's just pretend that I really said I would tell you all about it on Tuesday, okay? Tomorrow, I'm heading to SC to see my dad and some old friends. I'll be gone for a while, but I'll still be blogging (and forcing my dad to take daily pictures because I may have forgotten to pack my tripod, oops). So, next time you hear from me, I'll be back in the South, where it isn't 40-50 degrees like it is in the Midwest right now. 

Does anyone else get John Denver's "Leaving On a Jet Plane" stuck in their head before they get ready to head to the airport or is that just me? I'm probably alone on that one, and I'm totally okay with that.

Hope everyone is having a good week so far! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...