Friday, May 13, 2011

Recap

Sweater: Grace Elements; Blouse: NY & Co.;
Jeans: Levis via Macy's; Shoes: Target; Earrings: Gift



Alright, so blogger deleted everyone's posts form yesterday. So, some of you may have already seen this outfit. But maybe not. I don't remember what I wrote about yesterday because I was probably rambling. But, I think it went something like this:
  • I think this is the first time I've worn my hair up on the blog. 
  • I pretty much never wear my hair up.
  • I love these shoes! They are on clearance at Target for around $5. And they come in a bunch of colors (black, white, pewter, turquoise, red, yellow).
  • I really like these jeans. I bought them last year and wore them once before I forgot about them.
  • I wore this outfit friday for the three and a half hour drive to my Mom's house. 
  • I should have worn a scarf or a chunky necklace because this outfit is pretty boring. Lesson learned.

See? Mindless Babble.

Alright, I'm off to Target to grab a few things before I start packing. More on that tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...