Monday, August 29, 2011

Back Again




Dress: JC Penney; Tank: NY & Company;
Bracelets: All Gifts; Earrings: Target; Shoes: Nine West

I'm back after a busy busy weekend. My Mom was in town and we were out running errands and shopping almost every second she was here. I had to run out to campus on Friday, which is when this outfit is from, to pick up a parking permit for this semester, so we walked around campus for a while and then had lunch at a restaurant that I have been wanting to try since last Fall, and it was amazing! Then we went to a health food store that I drive past everyday on the way to and from campus, and I'll probably be spending every cent I have there on a weekly basis. 

On Saturday we did some stuff around the house, dyed our hair, went out to lunch and then did some a lot of shopping (target x2 and thrifting). We finished it all off with an amazing dinner recipe that one of her friends sent her; I'll probably be sharing that later this week. We ended the weekend with the greatest donuts ever before she had to head back to IL.

Over all, I'd say it was a pretty great weekend! Hope yours was just as fantastic!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...