Friday, November 4, 2011

Falling Leaves



Sweater: New York & Co., Shirt: Target, Jeans: JC Penney,
Boots: Steve Madden, Bag: JC Penney (Gift), 
Belt: Anne Klein for Oroton (SG's), Bracelet: Max & Chloe (Gift),
Earrings: Mustard Seed, Necklace: Beau & Stella (Gift)


Hiiii guys!
It's been a while since we've talked. Two weeks, if we're being exact. Feel free to blame my marketing and consumer education professors for that. That's what I'm doing. I hope all has been well with all of you! I've been super busy with school and field work, and I didn't get home before 9:00 a single night last week. And you can't really take outfit pictures in the dark. But, I'm back for a few minutes anyway, before I head out the door to run some errands and probably spend way too much money at Target.

Soooo, I can't stop wearing this sweater. It has been sitting in my closet, barely touched, for probably 5 years now. But all of a sudden I just want to curl up in it and never take it off. I don't ever care that it weighs 300 pounds and visually adds 20, because it is that warm and comfortable. Please tell me I'm not the only person that this happens to once the colder weather rolls in.


Other bloggers out there: Do you ever get bored while taking pictures and start jumping and making ridiculous faces? No? Just me? Because that happened today. My neighbors probably think I'm insane.


Hope you've all had a good week!
Anyone have any fun plans for this weekend?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...