Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Friday Recap

Happy Saturday Loves!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and are having an amazing weekend so far!

I went shopping on Black Friday, which is something I've never done before and really never had an interest in doing. But, I had an assignment for a marketing class that required it. So, I convinced my superfantastic momma to get up ridiculously early with me and head to the mall. All the stores (with the exception of the department stores) were supposed to open at 5:00 AM. So, we arrived at 4:15 ready to stand in long lines. Turns out, the mall had emailed all the stores and told them they could open whenever they wanted as long as they were open by five. So, long story short, we missed about 90% of the openings and 100% of the crazy shoppers that I needed pictures of for my assignment. 

I was kind of pissed that the mall told me that the stores would be opening their doors at 5:00, but this did not stop me from spending way too much. Mostly at Loft, who actually did open at 5:00.

So, it is officially the third day of the holiday season and I have already spent way too much money. Here's a little round up of my Black Friday purchases:


Loft: (Everything 50% off)
Talbots: (Everything 30% off)
J. Crew: (25% off purchase of $150+)
I also got the most comfortable crew neck sweatshirt 
ever, but I couldn't find it online anywhere.
Ulta:
(In Bronze)
(In Concrete Evidence and Taupe on a Rope)
(In Too Too Hot)
Lake Forest Bootery: (Buy 1, get 30% off 2nd item)
(Links to Zappos)
Yankee Candle: (Buy 2, get 1 free)


Do any of you go Black Friday shopping every year? 
If you went this year, did you find any great deals?
I'd love to hear your Black Friday tips/stories in case I go again in the future.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...