Friday, August 5, 2011

Blogiversary!


Today is this little blog's first birthday!

I'm so happy that my sister suggested that we start blogs and that I went along with her idea. I thought that I would post a recipe or two and then I would forget about it, and I'm so glad that didn't happen! I have made some amazing blogger friends and found a lot of amazing inspiration throughout this past year. 

I've got a giveaway coming up to celebrate making it through the first year. I'll be announcing it tomorrow, so make sure to check back in!

I can't wait to see what the next year brings!

Hope you're all having a good Friday!

xoxo

P.S. My sister's blog had it's first birthday yesterday! So make sure you stop by and check out some of her amazing recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...