Monday, August 8, 2011

Cheating


Cardigan: Sam's; Shirt: Old Navy; Tank: NY & Company;
Jeans: Tommy Hilfiger; Earrings: The Mustard Seed
Bracelet: Tiffany & Co; 
Shoes: Corso Como (exact)


I wear these earrings and this bracelet all the time, 
but you can never see them well in pictures.

Hey everyone! Happy Monday! 
I know I might be sort of cheating because I've worn almost this same outfit before, but my clothes are all over the place right now while I'm sorting through my closet.

I want to fill you all in on a little discovery I made recently, the Corso Como Bellasox. For a while now, I have sworn up and down the Gap's City flats were the most comfortable and convenient flat I had ever owned. But then I came across these babies for 50% off at a sidewalk sale a week and a half ago. They may be $20 more than Gap's City flats, but they're so worth it. 
So, if you're looking for a new pair of super comfy flats, grab yourself a pair of these.
I really want the tealviolet, and blush.
Do you have a favorite shoe that I should check out? Because I could always use more shoes.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway! I mean, it's basically free money.

xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...