Monday, August 1, 2011

30 for 30 Recap


I'm so excited to be finished with the 30 for 30. It definitely served it purpose of teaching me new ways to wear some of the things in my closet. It made me think of combinations that I never would of before, like my tomato red skirt and neon pink shirt, and it made me fall in love with a previously unworn white blazer. It also taught me that I shouldn't buy any more striped tops for a while (that isn't going to happen though), that my denim skirt will look a lot better once I lose a few pounds, that that striped tank top is bad news, and that I should be more consistent with my bronzer usage.

I have a few outfits that I will most certainly be wearing again (7, 8, 13, 28) and a few that I won't even think about wearing ever again (12, 19, 20, 22). All in all, I'm glad I took part in this 30 for 30. I think the Fall or Winter one would have been a lot easier for me, but overall, I guess I'm pretty pleased with this one. Except for outfit 22. Lets wipe that out of our memories and pretend it never happened, okay? Thanks.

If you've ever taken part in the 30 for 30 what were your final thoughts about it? Are you glad you did it or did you hate every moment of it?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...