Wednesday, March 2, 2011

And Everything Feels Fine In The Warm Sunshine

Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm on spring break in sunny South Carolina right now, and I thought it would be a good time to focus on blogging. I have wanted to start posting outfits for a while, and since it is perfectly sunny and warm outside today I thought it would be a good time to start. I'm not a superhuge fan of this outfit, but hey, you've got to start somewhere, right? Yep. 
 I forced politely asked my dad to take my outfit pictures while he was on his lunch break. He took one or two, and then he thought I was crazy when I asked him to take more. So I let him go back to his lunch after a few pictures, and just used my tripod to take the rest.
 See that wall I'm standing on? My dad built that. Building things is something he likes to do, taking pictures of my outfits is not.
And the puppy? That's my little guy, Snickers. And I am going to miss him a ridiculous amount when I have to go back to Michigan on Saturday.
T-Shirt: Old Navy
Cami: Old Navy
Top: Belk
Jeans: Tommy Hilfiger
Earrings: Local Fair Trade Boutique-The Mustard Seed
Cuff: Local Boutique-Patty's on the Square
Belt: Gift from Mom

Alright, well, I'm off to sit on the porch and do nothing but enjoy the sunshine until it's time to start getting ready for a family dinner at my Aunt's house. Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...