Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock

Jacket: Fog by London Fog; Sweater: AK Anne Klein; Jeans: JC Penney; Shoes: Cato; Belt: Gift; Earrings: Target


So, this sweater kind of reminds me of something that prisoners should be wearing. And I'm completely okay with that. I stumbled upon this sweater when I was out shopping with my mom a while back and I fell in love with it. Then I got home and tried it on, and wasn't as pleased with it as I was in the store. So, it just kind of sat in my closet for like two months. But...

Now I'm kind of in love with it again. I had forgotten how much I liked stripes and cute little button details.

I hope everyone is having a good week so far! Mine has been spent doing work for my design class, taking exams and sitting in traffic on the way too and from school. But overall, it's been pretty good, and it's halfway over, which is always a good thing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...