Monday, March 28, 2011

Short and Sweet

Cardigan: Target; Dress: Karlie via Flossie Mae's; Tights: Hue; Belt: Gift;
Shoes: Payless; Purse: NY and Company; Earrings: Target; Necklace: Grandma's

Like those trash bag covered planters behind me? I think they really class up the pictures. I was going to take new ones, but it was freezing and really windy. And the dog decided that he wanted to be in all the pictures, so I decided these would have to do, even though my eyes are squinty/half closed and my hair is blowing all over the place.

I'm going to try and keep this short today - 
I'm back from my mini vacation to see my mom this weekend. Overall, it was a great weekend. We went out to a nice dinner, took a walk through the forest preserve, baked for her co-workers, and did some shopping. Then she gave me her old digital camera because mine was acting up. But, then I got sick/caught a cold/was attacked by springtime/cat allergies. I don't know what it is, but I feel horrible. So, I stayed an extra night and drove home today. Then I skipped my accounting class, because I've heard that is the best way to get over a cold. That's what I'm telling myself anyway. So, now I'm off to rest some more and hopefully find some medicine to knock whatever this is out, because the allergy and cold medicines I tried haven't done anything for me.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and a good start to the week!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...