Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Every Body Every Wear: Polka Dots

Is it just me, or does it feel like it should be later in the week? I can't believe it's only Tuesday. The week after spring break is always a killer. I was really excited about today being polka dot day over at Every Body Every Wear, until I woke up and realized that the shirt I wanted to wear was still in a bag waiting for me to take it to the dry cleaner. So, since this was the only other thing I owned that had polka dots on it, I decided it would have to work. 
This outfit was super comfortable, but I felt very business-y. Which was a little awkward since I was sitting in class all day with a million girls in sweatpants.
Top: Gift from Mom
Cardigan: Target
Jeans: JC Penny
Belt: Gift from Sister
Shoes: Payless
Earrings: Local Fair Trade Shop (The Mustard Seed)

Alright, I'm off to cook dinner and do a bunch of accounting homework. Hope everyone is having a great week!

By the way, make sure you enter this amazing giveaway over at Rose a la Mode.

Polka Dots | Everybody, Everywear

2 comments:

  1. Hello Polka friend I joined as well! :D
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    P.S: I'm giving away a $500 FOLEY + CORINNA bag for my blog's Birthday! Would love to see you joining the fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the shades of brown in your polka top. And pairing it with the black was a nice touch!

    Thanks for joining us at EBEW.
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...