Saturday, June 18, 2011

An Awkward Start...



Dress: American Eagle; Scarf (worn as belt): Givenchy;
Shoes: Target; Earrings: Target



So, these pictures are not the best way to start the 30 for 30. The ones for tomorrow are better. This is what I wore yesterday to pick my mom up from work and then run to the mall with her real quick. It wasn't real quick. By the time we left it was after 9:00 at night and our feet hurt so bad we could barely walk.
So, I decided I would just recreate it today for pictures.  But, then I picked it up and it was all wrinkly, I couldn't get the bow right (because I'm impatient), and there was no one to take pictures...so yea, here you go crooked, wrinkly pictures.

And if you want to know how awkward me and my Mom really are...

That's me. At my Mom's office holding a sign that says "I haven't 'bean' to the bean." Like the bean statue in Chicago. Which is ridiculous, since I drive through Chicago several times a month, and since I grew up around here. My Mom's office has people coming in from 
Atlanta, and my Mom is going to make them take pictures like this. She likes to embarrass people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...