Thursday, June 23, 2011

Items 26 & 27

Cardigan: Sam's; Top: NY & Company (exact); Skirt: NY & Company;
Belt: NY & Company (similar); Shoes: Target; Earrings: Local Fair Trade Shop




I've realized that this 30x30 might take a while, but I'm still really excited about it. I'm adding this top and skirt to my items, which, I think, brings me to 27 pieces. I have another top that I'm thinking about adding, that you'll probably see tomorrow.

I got back to MI on Tuesday to two days of storms and a house with (literally) no food and a weird smell coming from a wall near my closet, and the sound of a critter running around in another one. So, hopefully the pest control people will get out here soon because I would really like to be able to go near my closet without needing to hold my breath & suffocating myself with huge amounts of air freshener. 

On a happier note, I went to the craft store on Sunday and got some fabric to make a skirt that I will probably add to my 30x30 items assuming that it comes out at least semi-decent (I'm winging it. No pattern or anything, so we'll see how it goes). 

Hope everyone's having a great week so far!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...