Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Finding the Perfect Pair of Shoes



Cardigan: Target; Shirt: Old Navy; Jeans: JC Penney; Bag: Vintage;
Earrings: It's Fashion Metro; Bracelet: Tiffany & Co.; Shoes: Kohl's

Sorry I've been gone for another week. I'm also sorry that this is the outfit that I'm returning with. But guys, blogging on vacation is a lot harder than I expected it to be. Shopping for graduation presents/dresses to wear to those graduations and hanging out with my long-lost best friend have taken up a lot of my time, and the rest of the time there was no one around to take pictures. And maybe there might have been a few times that I just didn't feel like putting on anything but running shorts and a t-shirt. 

If you follow me on twitter, you might have read that I found the perfect pair of nude pumps. This happened at literally the exact same moment the sandals I was wearing broke. I'm pretty sure that was a sign that there is someone looking out for me. I've been looking for a great pair of nude pumps for over a year now, and I couldn't be happier now that I've found them.

Hopefully I'll be able to post more often during the rest of my vacation now that there is someone around to take pictures for me. And hopefully I'll be wearing something that involves some sort of thought. But it is 90+ degrees here and I'm not feeling particularly happy with the clothing I packed, so I'm not making any promises.

Hope you're all having a good week!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Your nude pump is pretty!
    And I love your printed cardigan as well

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...