Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Good Decisions

Blazer: NY & Company; Top: Old Navy; Jeans: JC Penney;
Shoes: Charlotte Russe; Earrings: Forever21




Story Time: 
I bought this blazer in 2006. I saw it on the clearance rack at NY&Co., assumed it wasn't my size and walked away from it. But, I couldn't stop thinking about it. So, my mom and I went back in so that I could admire it some more, and had a little heart attack when I saw that it was my size. So, I happily walked back over to the check-out line and made this little baby my own.

And then I never wore it. Until now.

Every time I put it on when getting ready in the morning I felt a little too doctor-y. So, I always put it back and opted for a colored blazer or cardigan instead. I knew that if I included it in my 30 (27) items I would have to wear it. And I have to say, I'm pretty pleased with that decision.

Also, I'm in love with these earrings. I forgot to bring them to SC with me and almost considered driving an hour to the nearest F21 to get another pair.

Have you ever fallen in love with something in a store and then not worn it for years?


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...