Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Shirt Love


Top: H&M; Skirt: Target; Belt: NY & Co.;
Shoes: Target; Earrings: Target




So, if you remember, the other day I mentioned that I had a top I was going to add to my 30x30 items, bringing the total to 28 pieces right now. I fell in love with this top when I saw it on Hayley last month, and had almost forgotten about it until I saw it on sale at H&M a few weeks ago. And, I've probably worn it about 300 times since then. I'm in love with the colors and how amazingly soft it is. 

But, enough shirt love for now. I can't believe this is only day 4 of 30. Technically it's really somewhere around day 8, but there is no photographic proof of that because I'm lazy, the weather here sucks, of one reason or another.

Alright loves, I'm off to a fun-filled afternoon of cleaning and doing laundry.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...