Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Big Brother!

Happy birthday to the greatest big brother! Wish I could be celebrating with you!

High School Graduation

Family Time

More Family Time
(Like that random clip-art there? That was my lame attempt at covering Jake's 
not family-friendly hand symbols, which pretty much just made it a lot more noticeable.)

Vacation

Pre-Big Sister's Wedding Family Time

I hope your partying it up down in Florida, regardless of the horrible weather that is going on there right now. Don't get into too much trouble!

(P.S. I was going to write some super-nice-journey-down-memory-lane stuff here. But then, I realized that he will probably never read this. Oh, well. At least I thought about it.)

Love you Jake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...