Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

June 2011

October 2010

I'm a little bummed that I can't spend Father's Day with my pops this year, but I'm thankful that I got to spend the last few weeks with him. And, when I called him earlier to wish him a happy father's day he was at Lowe's, and I had just gotten back from Home Depot, so it's almost like we spent the day together (kind of, not really). 

Thanks for everything you've done for me, especially the things that I know you really didn't want to do:
Prom dress shopping (several years in a row)
All the times you've gone shopping with me, even though you know it is going to take a million hours
Putting up with my insane friends that never seemed to leave our house for more than five minutes at  time
Being nice to boyfriends brought home during high school
College Tours
Sorority Parent's Day
Driving to and from campus to help me move because I had too much stuff for my car to handle
Helping my move all my junk to MI (again, two vehicles)
Being open minded to trying the vegetarian meals I make so that we didn't have to eat different meals every night
Supporting me in the decision to move to a state where I knew no one, at only 18 years old
And so much more...

So, thanks again! I can't tell you how much I appreciate everything you've done for me!
Love you Dad!

And happy Father's Day to all the other dads out there as well!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...