Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm back!

Cardigan: Target; Tank: J Crew; Jeans: JC Penney; Scarf: Forever 21;
Belt: Forever 21; Shoes: Cato; Earrings: Local Gift Shop



Like the toilet paper in the bottom of some of those pictures? Awkward. I just got back from the grocery store (which was also awkward), and I set it down there so that I would remember to put it away, but then I forgot and didn't notice it until after I uploaded these pictures to my computer. I swear, grocery shopping gets worse every time I go. The guy working the register kept telling me I was beautiful. It was weird, nice, but weird. I'll probably be shopping somewhere else now.

Sorry I've been MIA for almost a week now. I was sick, and school was taking over my life. Three projects and five hours of accounting work is a little overwhelming sometimes. As soon as I was feeling a little better on Wednesday, I was all "I'm going to blog today after class". But, then I burnt my lip (and it looked ridiculous) and my printer broke. And of course, I needed a printer to finish a project due at 9:00 the next morning, which meant I had to run to target really quickly to grab a printer and somehow manage to avoid the clothing , jewelry and shoe sections (easier said than done). So, once again, no blogging. But I'm back, and I'll probably recreate some of my outfits from this week over the weekend so that I can get pictures. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm off to watch baseball (go marlins!) and paint my nails.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...