Friday, July 1, 2011

Doggelganger

Cardigan: Sam's; Tank: J Crew; Jeans: Tommy Hilfiger;
Shoes: Target; Bracelets: Jewelry; Scarf: Vintage


Things I Learned This Week:
  • Michigan isn't ready for people walking around with scarves on their heads. Or anything besides oversized Michigan t-shirts, for that matter.
  • If you don't bring your trashcan in before 11:00 AM or so, your neighbor's extremely kind lawn guy will bring it up for you.
  • I'm did a horrible job picking my 30x30 items. This outfit is proof.
  • I'm kind of a grilled cheese making master.
  • Doggelganger paired me with a dog that looked just like my baby girl. Clearly, it was meant to be.

The day we brought her home.

Just look at that face. Isn't she the cutest? I'm trying to figure out a 
way to steal her from my dad's house as I write this.

Alright, I'm off to pack for a weekend trip to my mom's.
What does everyone have planned for the holiday weekend?
I'd love to hear about what fun (or not so fun) things you have planned!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...