Thursday, April 7, 2011

Awkward, Awesome, and Cardigan Free!

Top and Cami: Old Navy; Jeans: JC Penney; Shoes: Nine West; Scarf: Grandma's; 
Belt: Gift from Sister; Earrings: Local Fair Trade Shop




These shoes are the most uncomfortable things in the entire world. I've worn them two days in a row trying to convince myself otherwise, but that didn't work. When I bought them I thought they were just going to be one of those pairs of shoes that you had to wear a few times before they started to get more comfortable. Not the case considering I got these the summer before I started high school. Wow, that makes me feel old.

Anyway, awkward and awesome is back this week. Even though this week wasn't really very awesome or awkward.

Awesome:
  • My mom is coming to visit this weekend.
  • She just called me and told me that she is bringing me a bag of coffee from Caribou. 
  • There are only two weeks of classes and one week of exams left in this semester.
  • The weather is supposed to be in the 70's one day this week. (It's going to be pouring though)
  • Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips. So easy to use, and they look amazing!
Awkward:
  • The amount of elderly men "running" in the tightest pants ever made I see on my drive to school every day.
  • The looks I got when I stood in the aisle at target staring at the bleach for what seemed like hours trying to find one that was chlorine free. Why couldn't they write "Chlorine Free" in big letters to make it easier?
  • The fact that I have to try and figure out a way to fit all of my clothes in my closet tonight/tomorrow before my mom gets here on Saturday. I need a dresser.
  • Girls that walk around campus in sheer leggings. Do they not check to see if their tush is visible before they leave the house?

Alright, I'm off to clean the house. 
Hope everyone has had a great week so far!

P.S. You will probably never hear me say that I am going to clean ever again.
P.P.S. Any one who knows me probably just had a heart attack when they read that I was going to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...