Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's the Little Things...

Cardigan: Sam's Club; Shirt: Old Navy; Skirt: Walmart; Tights: Hue; 
Earrings: Target; Bracelets: Gift; Shoes: Bamboo



I was in a horrible mood up until about an hour ago. But, thanks to a few simple things, I'm feeling bright and cheerful again. What are these simple things that could change my mood so easily? Iced coffee from McDonald's, an adorable Easter card from my aunt, and a gift card to Forever 21 that I won in a giveaway hosted by Julie over at Mint and Mellow. She is super sweet and adorable, so make sure you stop by her blog and say hello. 

Plus, it is so warm out! Warm enough that I probably didn't even need these tights. But, my legs are terrifyingly white and there was some pretty intense wind today. Short, floofy (yea, that's totally a word) skirts and 25 mph winds are a recipe for disaster. So, I figured it was in everyone's best interest that I wear tights today.

I hope all of you that celebrate Easter had a fantastic day on Sunday! I stayed home and did a whole lot of nothing. It was fantastic. I didn't even study. By the way, as of 3 hours ago, I am officially done with my textiles course. Which means I will forever be in a better mood than I was this past semester. And, in 48 hours you don't have to hear me talk about school anymore. And I might actually have more exciting things to talk about, but I'm not making any promises, so don't get your hopes up. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...