Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Warmer Weather

Jacket: Steve and Barry's; Top: Ross; Jeans: JC Penney; Shoes: Target;
Earrings: Local Gift Shop; Bracelet: Vintage 



I'm loving this slightly warmer weather that we've been having this week. It may not be like the 80/90 degree weather that most of my family is enjoying in SC and South Florida. But, after a long winter, I'll take it. 
I was hoping the lighting outside would be better for these pictures, but every spot I found was either shady or way too sunny. But, I refused to take my pictures indoors when it was so warm outside, and decided that dark pictures would have to work for today. That's what I get for staying late after class and being a good student.
I don't really have anything exciting or even remotely interesting to talk about today. So I'm just going to keep this short today so that I don't ramble on about something completely boring and irrelevant, like lighting and being a good student.

However, I will leave you with a little extra cuteness for your day!


Tigger loves pictures. Whenever she sees me walking by with my camera she lays down in front of me/trips me and tries to break my ankle and won't get up until I play with her and take her picture. She's a little needy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...