Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's baaaack

Cardigan: Target; Top: Steve and Barry's; Belt: Levis; Jeans: JC Penney;
Shoes: Target; Earrings: Local Fair Trade Boutique; Purse: NY and Co.



Okay, seriously guys, I need to hide this cardigan from myself. I wear it like 3 times a week. I think I have a problem. But, it is starting to pill and get fuzzy. So it about to take a long retirement.

In other news, my mom was here this weekend. We had a fantastic time shopping and doing things around the house (looking through the basement/attic, hanging things/decorating in my room, etc.). I wish she could have stayed longer. It was a nice break from the sometimes overwhelming amount of school work that I have to get done in the next two weeks before finals. 

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!
I'm off to do some more studying for my accounting exam tomorrow before the weather gets bad. Because I know that if I put it off any longer, the power will end up going out and I will have missed my chance.

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way, I love cardigans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know I'm not the only one! They are just so perfect for transitioning between winter and spring weather that I can't help but wear them all the time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...