Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cardigan Overdose

Just a little warning: This is quite possibly the worst/most boring outfit I have ever worn. And on top of that, I had to walk around 2 miles in the rain to get to and from class. So, If you want to leave now before you subject yourself to these photos I wouldn't blame you.


Cardigan: Old Navy; Shirt: Wal-mart; Jeans: JC Penney;
 Earrings: Local Fair Trade Shop; Shoes: Nine West


I wore a cardigan again today. I think this winter has put me into a cardigan coma. I need to put all of my cardigans in a box, and have someone hide it from me. Any volunteers? 
It has been raining here all day. My cardigan literally blends in with the sky. Everyone I've encountered today has been in a cranky mood. I still haven't figured out why rain makes people so angry. Yes, It isn't fun to walk around and drive in the rain, but being upset about it isn't going to do anyone any good. Rainy days would be so much less depressing if everyone could just smile and laugh, pull out their brightest rain coat/umbrella and pretend that it is sunny outside.

So, I promise that I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully with an outfit that doesn't involve a cardigan.

Hope everyone is having a good week, even though it is raining and grey pretty much everywhere right now.

P.S. I don't think I used the word "cardigan" nearly enough in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...