Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Basically Pajamas

Sweater: Sam's Club; Shirt: Target; Jeans: JC Penney; Shoes: Payless;
Earrings: Target; Necklace: Grandma's


Okay, so to start with, I apologize for being such a bad blogger lately. I have good reasons, kinda. But I'll tell you about those later.

This sweater with these jeans made me feel like I was walking around campus in pajamas like 99% of the other people I saw. Except I wasn't. I was wearing actual clothes, like people should do when they go out in public. But, I think you guys already know about my issue with sweatpants and leggings-as-pants in public, so I'm going to save that rant for another time.

So anyways, have you guys been to Sam's Club lately? No? Neither had I. But, my mom came to visit, and she said we should go, so off we went. And well, they have fantastic tops and sweaters there now. The other morning I woke up and I was all "I need a mustard colored cardigan." And then I walked into Sam's and BAM! This little guy was right there, waving it's $9 price tag in my face. So, I bought it. In my morning realization I was picturing something more like this little guy, but for $9 I figured this would hold me over until I found something else. 
My point: Sam's club is not all Speedos and mom jeans like I remembered it being.

But back to the issue of my being a bad blogger. I swear, I fully intended on posting this past week. I took pictures and everything. But, my camera had other ideas. It was doing some of this:
(Lots of blurriness)
And some of this:


I don't know what's going on. But, let me just say, I am kind of freaking out about it. So, if anyone knows what this could be, I would love it if you could let me know. 

I hope to be back to regular posting really really soon. And since this semester is over exactly one week from tomorrow, and I will have nothing else to do but sit around and blog until I go visit family in a few weeks, I don't really have any excuse for not blogging.

Hope everyone is having an amazing week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...