Thursday, April 21, 2011

Free at Last

Jacket: Steve & Barry's; Shirt: Hanes; Jeans: JC Penney; Scarf: Dior (Grandma's); 
Shoes: Target; Bracelet: Tiffany & Co; Earrings: Peebles; Sunnies: Coach




It's finally Thursday, which means two things: I'm done with classes for this semester, and it's time for another awkward and awesome post. So, here it goes...

Awkward:
  • How lost I got on the way to school this morning. You would think that if the ramp back onto the highway is closed, they would let you know before you got off on that exit.
  • Being late for class the for the first time this semester...on my last day of classes.
  • Being really excited about getting a cherry ICEE float from BK, then getting home and realizing they forgot to put in ice cream, so it was just a regular ICEE. The BK here is kind of horrible.
  • The fact that I have accounting homework due tomorrow even though the last class was yesterday.
  • Realizing I'm allergic to OxiClean...while using OxiClean. My hands look ridiculous.
  • How dark my hair looks in these pictures. I need to go home and get this taken care of, like right now.
  • My Mom making me try to teach her to hula hoop in the middle of Target last week.
Awesome:
  • Getting three pairs of shoes for $40. (That's what happens when I have to run to Target to get OxiClean)
  • Being done with classes, and only having to go to campus two days next week for exams.
  • Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Strips. I'm thinking about doing a post about them soon.
  • Haagen Daaz Zesty Lemon Sorbet.
  • The fact that you can close the top on Monster Lite energy drinks now. It makes carrying them around all day so much easier. I don't know if this is a new thing or not, but I hadn't had one in a while and I was excited when I noticed that this morning.
  • My Mom learned to hula hoop. I'm so proud. Really though, she has been trying to hula hoop for as long as I can remember, and she was never able to do it.
  • Realizing there is a Zara 15-ish minutes from my mom's house. I am making her go shopping with me next time I go visit her.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...