Friday, July 29, 2011

Britney Spears

(These pictures don't look nearly as horrible when they are this small)
Outfit 25:
Dress: American Eagle; Belt: Gift from Sister; 
Shoes: Target; Bracelets: Gift; Hair Piece: Etsy
Outfit 26:
Dress: American Eagle; Blazer: NY & Company;
Shoes: Target; Belt: NY & Company; Glasses: Calvin Klein
Outfit 27:
Top: It's Fashion; Skirt: NY & Company; 
Belt: NY & Company; Shoes: Target
(my eyes were closed in all pictures taken that day)

After spending an extra hour in Chicago traffic I am finally at my Mom's. And let me tell you, my ipod sure knows how to make the traffic not so bad. As soon as I was starting to get frustrated with people not knowing how to switch lanes, Geoffrey(My ipod. What you didn't name your ipod?*) started throwing out Britney Spears songs left and right. That things know me pretty darn well. So now, I'm relaxing for a few minutes and planning out the weekend schedule.

What do you all have planned for the weekend?

xoxo

*Dont judge. I named my first ipod Geoffrey(like the giraffe) when I was in 6th grade. It just kind of carried over to all future ipods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...