Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Keeping It Short

Blazer: NY & Company; Shirt: Target; Jeans: JC Penney;
Shoes: Target; Bag: Vintage (SG's); Scarf; Givenchy;
Earrings: Local Fair Trade Shop; Bracelet: Tiffany & Co.; Sunnies: Kenneth Cole Reaction




Sorry I've been missing for a few days. I spent all weekend cleaning the boat with Mom and shopping/prepping food for the 4th, and then Mom & I spent Tuesday in Chicago on the hunt for a blazer that I had been looking for. I basically ran across the store when I saw it & luckily snagged one of the last two available. But, I'm still exhausted from the past few days, so I'm going to keep this short tonight. I'll be back tomorrow with pictures from this weekend. Hope you all had a fun & safe holiday weekend!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...