Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday Latelies

Thursday Latelies from Aly Klausmeier on Vimeo.


That's a flattering little snapshot there. Thanks for that Vimeo.
  • First off, sorry about that awkward ending. Sometimes my southern accent likes to come out in full force and it makes me say things like "week" really awkwardly.     
  •  Oh, the juicer. I’m for real in love with this thing. I might never eat solid food again. Just kidding,  I look forward to my weekend morning Eggo Nutri Grain waffle too much (Is that weird that I look forward to a toaster waffle?).  
  •         You should really check out these gloss balms. I love the fact that they are sheer, but they somehow manage to still give a punch of color. I found them for cheaper at CVS and Walmart, but Walgreens has them buy one, get one 50% off a lot.
  •     This tanner saved me from a lot of 4th of July embarrassment. I’ll be going back to it again and again. 
  •           I couldn’t find the Revlon polish online anywhere yet. But, I grabbed mine for around $3.50 at Bed Bath & Beyond this past weekend. If you’re interested in checking out the purple polish I had on/talked about, this is it (Loyal Lavender).         
  •     I'm really loving all the fresh herbs I have right now. I just made up a pitcher of water with chocolate mint in it. Here are the herbs I have planted right now:

o   Chocolate Mint
o   Apple Mint
o   Orange Mint
o   Chamomile
o   French Lavender
o   Lemon Balm
o   Stevia
o   Pineapple Sage

Okay, now go check out Bex’s blog and see what she is loving this week

Let me know what you’re grateful for & if you are linking up with your own Thursday Latelies post!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...