Friday, July 22, 2011

Jorts

Top: Target; Shorts: Nine West Denim; Shoes: Target;
Scarf: Swapped with Korin; Earrings: Target

Top: Target; Skirt: NY & Company;
Shoes: Target; Belt: Stolen from Dad years ago;
Earrings: It's Fashion

On day 15 (and 16,17,18 etc), the heat index was well above 100 degrees and I was freaking out about not having any shorts in my 30 items. Then I realized that I only had 28 items chosen at that moment. So, I went against everything I have ever believed in and threw on a pair of jorts. And a scarf...because that's what every completely logical person does when it is really stinkin' hot outside. And I didn't do my hair two days in a row. I'm really lazy during the summer, guys. And my roots are pretty embarrassing right now, so that might have had something to do with it.

Hope you are all having a great start to your weekends!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...