Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Camera Issues

Cardigan: Sam's; Tank: J Crew; Shorts: Nine West Denim;
Shoes: Target; Scarf: F21; Earrings: Target


Blazer: NY & Co.; Tank: NY & Co.; Skirt: Target;
Shoes: Target; Earrings: Target; Necklace: Grandma's

I think I've figured out the issue with my camera. It's my house. It takes bad pictures. Today they are particularly bad. Seriously though, I hate even putting these pictures on here today. I don't know why, but my pictures are always perfectly clear when I take them somewhere else. I'm sure the fact that it was grey and rainy outside all day, making inside darker than usual, didn't help at all. So, I'm seriously thinking about stockpiling outfit posts when I'm at my Mom's next. I hate to do that, but until I can figure out a way get rid of the wasps in my backyard or make my house more pro-photo, that seems like the best options for a few days at least.

Oh, by the way, I'm going to my Mom's soon (I haven't decided when I'm going yet). I called her yesterday to see if she would go to Ikea with me. She ALWAYS say no. But she agreed right away this time and I couldn't be more excited. So hopefully I'll have a new dresser and desk set up by this time next week!

Hope you're all having a good week so far!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...